There are 17 categories to enter, including two Gold categories. Anyone entering one of the Gold categories must also have entered one of the Silver categories. Advice on how to enter and how to lay out your submission is provided on the How To Enter page of this website. Each category will say something about the winning entry that will help with the marketing, sales and ultimate occupancy for the retirement housing project or integrated retirement community that wins:
- Best Architecture or Design – interior or exterior building design, decor, furnishings, assistive design (dementia, etc)
- Best Landscaping or Outdoor Spaces – gardens/BBQ/allotments/seated areas/views
- Best Lifestyle or Wellbeing Facilities – indoor and outdoor, including swimming pool/gym/restaurant/ theatre/ spa or beauty salon, etc
- Best for Sustainability or Net Zero Future
- Best Food or Dining Experience – quality and type of food available, style of service
- Best Technology Enhanced Environment – WiFi connectivity, assistive technology
- Best Developer or Construction Company
- Best Owner or Operator
- Best Supporting Advice – how leads are managed and supported, how clients are supported with a range of services: part exchange, help to downsize and physically make the move, or legal and financial advice, or resale support.
- Best Team on Site – who they are and the support they provide
- Best Health, Safety, Risk, or Infection Advice and Control (including S.A.F.E.)
- Best Marketing or Promotion
- Best Customer Service Team or Initiative
- Best Community Engagement
- Best Care on Site – evidence of the community going the extra mile and supporting client feedback
Outstanding Achievement awards
In addition to a top accolade at the Awards, each winner of an Outstanding Achievement Award will receive a one-year, premium profile, enhanced listing on Autumna, including social media promotion.
P. Outstanding Retirement Housing Project – without care assistance.
Q. Outstanding Integrated Retirement Community – with care assistance (ARCO accredited).
Extended deadline for entries: July 20
Time is always precious and sometimes writing an entry submission is one of those jobs put off until the last moment. For a helping hand to write your awards entries contact:
Please note that Boost Marketing is a completely independent company that specialises in preparing Awards’ submissions. There is no financial relationship between the Retirement Living Awards and Boost Marketing. The advice you receive from Boost is confidential.